Sunday, January 23, 2011

Goody Comes Back

This morning, 1/23/2011 I woke up unable to remember my dream, it is now 5:50pm and I finally remember my dream. Bits and pieces anyway:

The dream was about Goodys re opening in Blue Ridge and I going back to work there. Kristy was there. The lockers were where the second womens dressing room was and that was turned into a break room and the break room was like a storage room. Some of the lockers were placed outside of the break room and a customer who looked like they were there to eat agreed with me that it was weird to have lockers there so I chose a locker inside the room. Kristy had mentioned I wasnt able to have my previous locker back.

The dream took weird turns...dont remember the details but I think I was on some sort of mission/quest and time was against me, and I think it ended up I never clocked in for my first day of work. But we were the only goodys in the area...the ellijay was Bealls and Murphy was the bealls other store they own....just like in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment