Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bleeding Wall

I woke up this morning, 1/22/11 and remembered the following:

I was in florida and for some reason went back to my place on Langley. But it looked a lil more like my place on Huron. Will and Amber there as well. And my parents drove me down and I was driving my car back up. When I got to the apt the walls had been painted, but most everything else was left the way I left it. I asked mom to take the pink stroller....which in the dream had 2 seats and in real life it only has one. I also saw her graco stroller but decided not to keep. I remembered the stuff in Johnnys closet but got distracted by going to check out things in another room. While upstairs (real life apt was on second story but was a one floor apt while place on huron 2 story townhome) I saw a wall and there was a hole about the 1/4th inch in diameter and blood was seeping out of it....I kept trying to get will n amber to come look at this. I woke and thought, man I keep having creepy dreams. Then remembered in my dream I was going to get stuff out of Johnnys closet, I tried to go back to sleep to get to the closet bc I cant remeber specifically what was in the closet but Im sure my subconcious know. But I was unable to fall back asleep.

Yesterday before falling asleep I had watched Bones and an episode was of a man crunched inside a car. And I did speak briefly with Amber through texts and I also early in the day mentioned wanting to go to Florida. Not too sure what the dream meant. Maybe a chance to figure out what I lost in that closet, although I am unsure if I want to know. Also I looked up symbol of blood in dreams and it was love, passion and stuff but it was coming from a wall, so I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment